Feature photo by Krista Joy Photography. Poppy Belle, Durham florist.
There is finally a chill in the air, and winter is quickly approaching! These 2017 trends are sure to win any winter wedding!
- Leather Jackets: edgier brides will enjoy the leather look this season, being both sensible and statement making!
- Velvet: this material has been making a big comeback lately, but it’s especially popular with colder days ahead!
- Two Groom Looks: this winter is the groom’s time to shine, with his own flashy wardrobe change from ceremony to reception!
- Faux Fur: adorn your bridal party in fancy faux fur, or even offer guests their own blanket as a gift!
- Neon Signs: this is always a cool statement piece, but especially for the trendy 2017 bride who wants a unique way to showcase her wedding hashtag or new name!
- Dark Florals: bridesmaids have their own winter trend! Darker floral patterns on gowns is huge right now, especially in colors such as burgundy, purple and navy!
- Metallics: a clean look like this can pair with most other decor, making it a versatile choice!
- Jewels: gems can be used in so many ways! Try bedazzling your bridesmaids’ arms or hair, or the handle of your bouquets!
Winter weddings are always beautiful, but these hot trends are sure to make for a cool wedding this season!