Feature photo by McCardell Photography. Poppy Belle, Durham Florist.
There are a lot of fantastic wedding venues in the triangle, but The King’s Daughters Inn has captured our attention with its nuanced aesthetic and historic charm!
The King’s Daughters Inn makes a great first impression, being utterly stunning inside and out! However, this beautiful venue isn’t superficial; it has some wonderful philosophies that you can feel good about when you book! Since 2009, Colin and Deanna Crossman have run the Inn with the same core values:
- Protect and restore the historic architecture for future generations
- Respect the environment
- Incorporate the most current technologies available
This historic location includes some uniquely beautiful features that won’t be found anywhere else! The rooms all differ, and from bed frames to wall color, each one possesses its own charm. Being conveniently located doesn’t hurt either! The King’s Daughters Inn is right near downtown Durham, which is home to the Durham Performing Arts Center as well as several wonderful restaurants, giving your friends and family plenty to do during their stay!
The King’s Daughters Inn has 3 event rooms to choose from:
- The Dining Room: perfect for a family breakfast, bridal luncheon, rehearsal dinner, or tea party
- The Parlor: this is a great room to host an intimate wedding ceremony, cocktails, or afternoon tea
- Brodie Duke Hall: the ideal space for a night of dancing, bridal party yoga sessions, or even a room for the groomsmen to hang out before the wedding!
If you decide to book the entire inn, there are definitely some perks involved!
- Exclusive use of the inn – 20,000 square feet including 3 event spaces and 17 luxury rooms and suites
- Overnight accommodations for 46
- Gourmet breakfast for all overnight guests
- Great vignettes for unique wedding photos
- Complimentary use of tables, chairs, linens, glassware, and setup
- Full commercial kitchen available to your choice of licensed caterer
With so many wonderful amenities available to brides, it’s no wonder why The King’s Daughters Inn is the recipient of so many prestigious awards, including, the AAA Four Diamond, the Chamber of Commerce Business Excellence Award for Sustainability, and the Golden Leaf Award! Definitely consider The King’s Daughters Inn for your wedding or events of any kind!
Need help finding the perfect venue in the Raleigh, Chapel Hill, or Durham area? Call us here at Poppy Belle for custom recommendations!