Feature Image by Jaime Blow Photography. Knots ‘N Such, Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist.
Today, now that it is beginning to feel more spring like, I want to share with you a beautiful wedding that I got to be a part of last June. Allison and Andy had a beautiful day and the flowers are still some of my favorites. Their venue was the industrial and charming The Rickhouse in Durham, NC. Here’s the lineup for the vendor dream team:
- Drapery, lighting, partial event design, floral design, and coordination: Knots ‘N Such
- Officiant: Randy Taylor Weddings
- Hair & Make-Up: Bella Trio
- Catering: Southern Harvest
- Photographer: Jamie Blow Photography
- Rentals: American Party Rentals
- Cake Designer: Simply Cakes
- Chalkboard Artist: Marika Wendelken
- DJ and Emcee: All Around Raleigh DJ
Now enjoy some of my favorite pictures of their coral, blush, and mint wedding! We used coral charm peonies, mint foliage, freesia and quicksand roses, just to name a few. Love!
I know photos cannot capture the complete beauty of the day, but when I think back to this wedding, the flowers, the couple, the atmosphere: it just makes me swoon. Thanks to Allison and Andy for letting Knots ‘N Such, a Raleigh Wedding Planner and Florist, be a part of your special day. Contact us today if we can help you with planning and flowers at your wedding!